An easy 20 minute flatbread recipe. This is gorgeous, light and fluffy and ready in just 20 minutes!
250g self raising flour
200g Greek yogurt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp nigella seeds
1 clove crushed garlic
1/4 tsp dried parsley
– Mix the flour, yogurt, baking powder, nigella seeds and salt in a bowl until a soft dough is formed.
– If possible leave to rest for 20 minutes.
– Divide into four.
– Press or roll into circles.
– Cook on a hot griddle for 1-2 minutes on each side.
– Melt the butter and mix with the garlic and parsley.
-When the flatbreads ad cooked take off the griddle and brush with melted butter on each side.