A quick and simple supper recipe today! This Chicken, Leek and Rosemary Tagliatelli recipe uses a white wine reduction to make a super simple sauce that is super luxurious! Sometimes you need to give yourself a little indulgent treat but this is a little bit lighter than my usual cream based sauces.
The freshness of the leeks and the depth of the rosemary pair beautifully with the bacon and chicken to make a perfect Friday supper for two!
1 large chicken breast, sliced
125g bacon lardons
1 medium leek, rinsed and sliced
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
200ml white wine
tagliatelle to serve
- Prep your water for pasta, mine usually takes 4-5mins but check the packet for cooking instructions and proceed accordingly.
- Heat a splash of oil in a large frying pan and add the bacon lardons cook for a minute or two, stirring occasionally.
- Add the sliced chicken breast and cook until just turning all white.
- Add the leek and cook until just softening.
- Add the rosemary and the wine and simmer on a medium heat until the wine is reduced to a thick sauce coating the bottom of the pan and the leek is completely soft and the chicken cooked through.
- Serve over tagliatelle!