This recipe is a nice, easy, way of pepping up your potatoes a little. For very little effort you get a whole lot of flavour and an absolutely gorgeous texture you usually only get with twice cooked chips!
The smell of the roasted herbs is amazing too! These were cooked alongside a roast chicken and the whole kitchen smelt so good!
– Take a bag of new potatoes and place them in a nice oven dish.
– Drizzle with olive oil (3 tbsp at least, be generous!)
– Sprinkle with a pinch sea salt.
– Scatter with sprigs of fresh rosemary and thyme.
– Put in the top of the oven for 1 hour at gas mark 5.
– Done! Potatoes!