This recipe is easy peasy lemon squeasy and DELCIOUS! I have an unholy love for cauliflower and it all started because of this recipe!
So quick, so simple, so delicious! It makes an excellent side dish for any curry, or even just with a roast (with cumin or without,it’s up to you!) I confess, if I’m making this and there are leftovers I often just snack on this coldas I’m passing it in the kitchen, it’s so good!!!
Serves 4 (or 1 Anna)
1 large head cauliflower
1 tbsp cumin seeds
– Heat the oven to gas mark 6/200C.
– Chop the cauliflower into florets.
– Put it in an oven proof baking dish.
– Drizzle with oil.
– Scatter with cumin seeds and a pinch of sea salt.
– Roast for 30 minutes until browned.