I’m jetting off for 2 weeks to visit my sister in Canada and to do some skiing! Now, I like to plan ahead so I’ve been doing lots of research and list making for this trip. I thought I’d share my thoughts on what to pack for the flight ahead of me. If you have any ideas I’d love to hear them!
1. Eye Mask – You know you’ll want to ignore the world around you at some point. Also handy when reaching your destination, especially when jetlag hits!
2. Ear Plugs – Lets you block out any crying babies or loud headphones and get some shut eye.
3. Refillable Water Bottle – I get so easily dehydrated, a water bottle I can refill after security is a must!
4. Warm Scarf – I am always too cold on flights so a big, warm scarf is perfect to snuggle into.
5. Inflatable Neck Pillow – Economy seats are never comfortable. A good neck pillow helps ease the pain somewhat!
6. Gold Collagen Face Mask – Great to refresh my skin but mostly I use these coz I think it’s funny to freak people out… sorry!
7. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream – A classic for a reason, hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!
8. Cocoa Butter Lip Balm – Again, I need all the moisture I can get. This also contains an SPF so it’s great for taking on holiday!
9. Kindle Fire – All of my entertainment in one place, this think can keep me amused for as long as the battery can hold out!
10. Double USB Charger – Not so useful on the plane but great in hotels and trains to help keep my electronics going!
11. SNACKS – Nothing worse than getting the munchies at 30,000 feet and having nothing to eat until mealtime… whenever they decide that might be!
12. iPhone – Keeps me in contact and keeps my music going.
13. Magazines – May be your battery dies, may be you’re just bored. I always like to take at least 1 traditional print magazine just in case.
14. Ear Buds – Comfy ear buds are a must, your ears will not thank you for filling them with hard, uncomfortable ear phones!
… and let’s not forget passports and boarding passes!
(Links go to my Amazon Associates, if you fancy buying things!)