Makes 6 average or 4 well filled ramekins
250g tub marscapone
5 tbsp cream or creme fraiche
5 tbsp icing sugar
8 digestive biscuits, crushed
250g summer fruits (Take frozen summer fruits, sprinkle with sugar and leave for a few hours til defrosted)
Fresh fruit to garnish
– Mix together the marscapone, cream and icing sugar in a small bowl.
– Put the crushed digestive biscuits in the bottom of the ramekin dishes.
– Top the biscuit with a few spoons of fruit, including the juices, dividing it evenly between the bowls.
– Spoon the marscapone mix on top of the fruit layer.
– Smooth down and garnish with a few pieces of fresh fruit.
– Chill for at least 30 minutes.