1 mozzerella ball
2 salad tomatoes
1/2 a red onion
2 cloves of garlic
1 tsp basil leaves shredded
– Slice the ciabatta on the diagonal into slices about 1.5cm thick and rub a split garlic clove all over.
– Brush with olive oil on both sides.
– Place on a health grill or very hot griddle or even under the grill.
– Chop the tomatoes, mozzerella and red onion into small chunks and mix together.
– Crush one garlic clove into the mix and combine thoroughly.
– When the bread slices are thoroughly toasted and crisp place on a plate and spoon a tablespoon of the mixture on to the top.
One response to “Bruschetta Recipe”
Pingback: Mushroom Bruschetta « Anna in the kitchen