150ml whippng cream
24 vol au vont cases
4 tbsp sugar
– Cook the vol au vont cases accordingto instructions and allow to cool.
– Whip the cream until it is soft but holding peaks.
– Hull the strawberries and chop into small chunks.
– Put half of the strawberries into the cream and stir thorough. Chill until needed.
– Put the other half of the strawberries in a small pan with the sugar and heat until they form a syrup, stiring to make sure it doesn’t stick.
– Use a stick blender to remove the lumps and make a smooth syrup.
– Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of boiling water.
– Put the melted chocolate into a ziplock bag and seal.
– Put a teaspoon of syrup in the base of each vol au vent case.
– Then put a heaped teaspoon of the cream and strawberry mix on top.
– Add another drizzle of syrup on top of the cream.
– Cut a tiny corner off the bag of chocolate and gently squeeze in a zig zag pattern over the top of each vol au vont.